Thursday, June 15, 2006

A song I wrote


I wonder where were you
All the time when I'm at my most
Spontaneous
Sexy

How come the groovest always plays
on my internet radio with you far away,
Those sound that would spin us round and round
with endless bolt of touch,
silent movements

and we

will add breathing to the rhythm
.....

And now another one of those songs,
Damn the DJ or blame it on the little time we had,
another danceable tunes.
I could feel you forget what we've become,
and be ourselves.
.....

And when I'm at my most drowsy,
so needing touch
Where were you,?

All the time when I'm at my most
Spontaneous
Sexy.....

As I emerge as me once again to someone new,
where were boredom,
And slow paced seem like light,
At my most.....
Spontaneous
Sexy
......

You were my impromptu sex,
My pleasure at the stairway, indulge the night away,
You were my picnic buddy, did we need to eat out so often?

With my jacket as our shelter, your flashbacks of your dream of fishes,
Brazilian bands working hard, our lips were worked too,

Now where have you been,
Spontaneous
Sexy
You.

No comments: